AABT ENT. Picture Diary

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TIME TO SHINE: PRESENTING YOUNG-VULA





http://www.myspace.com/vulaango


Words from the man himself (Young-Vula): Hey whats up its Young-vula from angola but i live in sweden i like to Produce and rap im hecho in afrika THE Talent" mixtape drops MARCH 2010, check out the videos i already have posted and make sure you subscribe so you get the NEW MUSIC 1ST when it drops!! THANKS AND GOD BLESS... FIRST OFF I APPRECIATE YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO CHECK OUT ME AS WELL AS MY MUSIC, I AM TRULY GRATEFUL...JUST TO LET YOU KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT ME I WAS BORN November 13 , Yanik jose THROUGHOUT MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN THROUGH MANY TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS, BUT MY SPIRITUAL AND MENTAL STRENGTH HAS ALWAYS ALLOWED ME TO RISE ABOVE THOSE SITUATIONS. I AM ONE OF 8 KIDS AND GROWING UP THERE WERE A LOT OF THINGS I DIDN'T HAVE, BUT I THANK GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE NOW...FROM AS FAR BACK AS I CAN REMEMBER I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "STAND-OUT" PERSON, YOU KNOW KNOW POPULAR AND ALL THAT BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE I AM AT A POINT IN MY LIFE WERE THE NEXT LEVEL "SUPERSTAR" IS THE ONLY DRINK FOR MY THIRST FOR SUCCESS...ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE ME AT THE TOP!!



No comments:

Post a Comment