AABT ENT. Picture Diary

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eminem



Wow Slim shady has really blown me away this 2010. I hope ya'll aware of the fact that i dont even like the dude. Never been a fan but due to the fact that i know better i knew that everybody deserves a chance so i gave his music a shot and listened to all his albums and i gotta admit i was impressed. Thats when my respect for this dude grew as he without a doubt is a musical genius but non the less the fact still remains. AM NOT A FAN. Then dude comes out this 2010 with NOT AFRAID and at first i was like this song is alright but due to excessive viewage of the charts this summer i just got more and more addicted to the NOT AFRAID track making it one of my favorit songs of summer 2010. When i thought the whiteboy couldnt impress me anymore i then heard the TALKING TO MYSELF track from his RECOVERY album. I gotta admit now am a 110% Eminem fan and yes however a shame it may be, he does do it better than half these rappers out there. EMINEM TALKING TO MYSELF= masterpeice, work of art.




1 comment:

  1. IN MY OPINION AABT IS ,,, THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE IN ALL TYPES OF MUSIC PEACE TO ALL

    ReplyDelete