AABT ENT. Picture Diary

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Remembering Michael Jackson The KING





I remember the day Michael Jackson passed away and what i was doing the minute i found out about his death. At first i couldnt believe it and wouldnt believe it. It actually took me over a month plus to realise that "The King Of Pop" is no longer with us. Michael Jacksons death was the chock of the century as far as celebrity deaths. Damn i was devastated and sad fo real. The thing is, since i can remember dude has been around. I have always admired his craft and glorious talent which he expressed to the whole world in clear colour. Michael Jackson truly was great and he shall be remembered for his greatness.

R.I.P Brother, we shall never forget you


Heres a pic from a show i did to acknowledge my respects to the King for inspiring me greatly






Heres a song i wrote and recorded same week as he passed away. Its a expression of my grattitude and love for this great individual who inspired us all to do bigger and better things

QUOTE OF THE DAY: IT IS ONLY IN DEATH WE SEE LIFE IN ITS TRUE FORM.
















2 comments:

  1. Förstår inte att han verkligen är borta, kommer och är alltid the king i mitt hjärta. Bästa MJ<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast time flys by. It feels like all that happened yesterday and not a year ago. Maybe that's because his music's still around and it makes us feel like he never really left. :)

    ReplyDelete