AABT ENT. Picture Diary

Monday, June 14, 2010

New song with Jay Tose out next week!!!



When i first heard this masterpiece song from ma boy Raz C i fell in love from the Get-Go. Raz C killed the tune and it also became my 2009 summer anthem. I remember blastin it loud every single day. Even the people around me knew the song by heart after the endless amounts of replays coming from me. I've always been like that when it comes to music that i really like. I can hit it on replay till i get tired of it. and trust me this Trappa song i didnt get tired of. I just had to get on it lol. My prayers were answered and Raz C got me a spot on the remix which will also make my highly anticipated debut mixtape DA SAGA BEGINS.

Here is the song Trappa from Raz C with its very own music video. The remix version with me Jay Tose will be out on youtube next week. so stay tuned cuz u dont wanna miss this. TRUST ME!

I GO HARD WHEN IT COMES TO HIT SONGS & THATS FACT!





Raz C  - Trappa (official music video)




CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT TOO FEATURING JAY TOSE. DOPE MATERIAL




No comments:

Post a Comment