AABT ENT. Picture Diary

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mike Jones - When he's not shit

Haha who? Mike Jones! Who? Mike Jones

haha seriously though Mike Jones is a funny character who brings out the best in me and usually leaves a smile on my face. Ya'll gotta admit, dude funny!

But! he actually did suprise me with the Single NEXT TO YOU. This is Mike Jones at his best right here, dude elevated to the next level with this song.

Who elevated to the next level? WHO? MIKE JONES (Mike Jones Voice) :D


Mike Jones - Next To You (Official Music Video)





QOUTE OF THE DAY: Hard Work Pays Off!

1 comment:

  1. Oh damn Jay :) That's my soooooong :) for quite some time now :) i'm lovin the music, the video, Mike :D it's a nice one ya :) hey Mike have feelings too, what can I say ;)

    ReplyDelete